YOUR HOST – Jeff "Boody" Budin
Jeff (Boody) Budin has been a staple part of the auto electronics & music scene for nearly 20yrs. During that time Jeff has developed incredible relationships with manufacturer partners and in 2008 officially launched Boody’s Garage LLC. The campaign directive was to use factory sponsors in hosting the most exciting and extreme entertainment to any car or bike show event. In 2010 Jeff struck gold with a radical concept of having motorcycle stunt riders perform in front of a live rock show. Spectators went crazy as Jeff took the stage to host this new platform. The rest was history as the ROCK-N-REV Show was born.
Since that time Boody’s Garage has been expanding their shows into even more radical formats and picking up more sponsors on the way. In 2013 Boody announced the inception of ROCK-N-REV Productions which would no longer just be about the stunts and car show, but stretch the boundaries of the entire venue and make it a full fledged PARTY! Something that keeps your crowd entertained every minute, whether it’s a sponsored contests, giveaway or event.
ROCK-N-REV Productions has now utilized its sponsor & musician friend’s to expand Boody’s Garage LLC into Concert Promotions, Tour Van Sponsorships, and much, much more.
Boody’s Garage impressive resume includes hosting the following events:
- Omaha Extreme Car & Truck Show
- Digz Hot Summer Nights Car & Truck Show
- UFL Omaha Nighthawks Football Tailgate Shows
- Breeze Cycle Extreme Open House
- Inphase Rock-&-Blues Bash Music Festival
- Septemberfest Omaha Labor Day Festival (stunt show)
- Atrend Model Search
- MTX Sponsorship of MMA fighter Matt Williams
- Tour Van Sponsorships of over a dozen nationally acclaimed Blues Rock musicians.
- Anthony Gomes “Back to the Blues” Concert at Barfly
Feel free to contact Jeff (Boody) Budin anytime on your upcoming event.